Barbara Schwarck, CEO of Clear Intentions International has been coaching since she was 12 years old, when she coached her older brother on how to handle his money. Immigrating to the United States from Germany at the age of 23 with nothing but a backpack to her name, she has honed a rare set of skills, enabling her to deliver powerful coaching to a variety of people interested in living an amazing life.
As an executive and personal coach and author of From Intuition to Entrepreneurship: a Woman’s Guide to Following Her Dream, Barbara has the insight to achieve quick and lasting success with a focus on bottom-line results. And, since success involves the entire person, Barbara has created Neuro Emotional Coaching®, a cutting edge 4-step process rooted in neuroscience that combines personal coaching with knowledge of the human brain and its impact on change and leadership.
Barbara is not only experienced, but also very well trained. She is a coach certified by the Coaches Training Institute and the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is an active ICF member, a founding member of the International Association of Coaches and past president of the Pittsburgh Coaches Association.
She has coached more than 650 individuals and 60 companies. In addition to her doctoral degree in Spiritual Science from the Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy, Barbara holds a master’s degree in Public and International Affairs from the University of Pittsburgh and a master’s degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She has written two leading cross-cultural courses for an international consulting company with 44 offices around the globe. She is a graduate of Carnegie Bosch Institute’s course on Leadership in a Multicultural Context and has been trained to debrief 360 employee feedback tools by The Institute für Angewandte Kreativität, Keirsey-Sorter and Cerney Smith Cross Cultural Index. In addition to developing her own 360 employee feedback tool, Barbara has conducted hundreds of debriefing sessions using a variety of tools. She is also a graduate of Sandler Sales Training.
Professional Coaching Certifications
- Coaches Training Institute certified
- International Coach Federation certified
- Smith Cross Cultural Index certified
- Institute für Angewandte Kreativität – 360 certified
- Founding member of the International Association of Coaches, past president of the Pittsburgh Coaches Association, and active ICF member.
- Guest Lecturer at University of Pittsburgh, Carlow University & Chatham University.
- Adjunct Professor at Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy.
- Pittsburgh Business Times’ 2012 Women in Business Award Winner.
- Pittsburgh Magazine’s 2013 Women In Business Honoree.
- Corporate Vision Editor’s Choice: Best Executive Coaching CEO 2016 – Pennsylvania
- Corporate Vision Editor’s Choice: Best Woman-Owned Global Executive Coaching Firm
- Doctoral degree in Spiritual Science from the Peace Theological Seminary & College of Philosophy.
- Master’s degree in Public and International Affairs from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Master’s degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
- Certified practitioner in Neuro Emotional Technique.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art and Psychology.
- Sandler Sales Training graduate.
- Graduate of Carnegie Mellon University Bosch Institute Leadership in a Multi-cultural Context.
- Mentor for the University of Pittsburgh Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
- Mentor for Chatham University’s Center for Women Entrepreneurs.
- Former board member of Insight Pittsburgh.
- Former board member of the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Pittsburgh.
- Former board member of the Executive Women’s Council of Pittsburgh.
- Former advisory member of Bethany Hospice, Classrooms without Borders and Women-Drivers, LLC.
Curious? Contact us to learn more or to book and introductory sessions. Barbara coaches in person, on the phone or via Skype.